Apres ski in the Canadian Rockies is an activity, it’s part of the winter culture in Banff National Park. There are no better spots in Banff for apres ski than at the Juniper Hotel & Bistro.
What makes a great apres ski you ask? It all starts with the what happens before the “apres” part – yes, skiing or snowshoeing, skating or strolling the streets with Jack Frost nipping at your nose. A day outdoors in the Rockies just begs you retreat at the days end to a cozy atmosphere, preferably fireside, with friends sharing comfort food and cocktails.
Among all of the places we could think of in Banff, The Juniper Hotel & Bistro serves up the best apres ski and here’s why.
- Exclusive location at the base of Mount Norquay and just off Trans Canada Highway
- Hassle free parking (you get to apres ski without delay)
- A hip lounge designed for apres ski with large rundle stone fireplace
- Amazing from-scratch appetizers such as duck wings and foie gras poutine
- Daily drink specials, beer, wine, cocktails and specialty coffees
- Friendly staff who are eager to hear about your day
Kick back, relax and take in the ambience and flavours of The Juniper Bistro. Apres ski occurs every day from 3pm - 5pm. $5 draft, $6 wine & cocktails and $7 martinis. Toques, goggle tans and rosy cheeks welcome.